ALLOW 24HRS/48 HRS FOR PREPARATION
Contains : Alkaline Water, Green Tea, Dandelion, Nettle, Sea Moss, Lime, Peppermint, Bay Leaf, Rosemary, Monk Fruit, Thyme, Lime, Turmeric and Ginger
Gluten Free, Vegan and Organic ingredient
* Green tea (Superfood) Antioxidant, promote weight loss, Protect against damage from Sun.
* Dandelion (Taraxacum dens leonis) Act on the liver, digestion, cholesterol, kidneys, skin. Stimulates and soothes the liver and gallbladder, Depurative, Relieves constipation and difficult digestion
* Nettle (urtica dioica) Act on fatigue, rheumatism, mineralization, pain, system immune, skin, Diuretic, depurative, Antirheumatic, Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, Antimicrobial, Antianemic, antioxidant
* SeaMoss Algae very rich in minerals and antioxidants. It contains 92 of the 102 minerals found in the human body, which is one of its biggest benefits. Important nutrients like bromine, iodine, beta carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, vitamins B and C are present.The lesser known trace elements are also found in algae: antimony, cerium, chromium, cobalt, silicon, strontium, vanadium, etc. In addition algae provide more amino acids, the basic compounds of proteins, than legumes (peas); they contain 8 essential amino acids, including tryptophan, good for the spirit. Algae are extremely rich in micronutrients which allow us to cover our daily needs. The mineral salts they contain are very well absorbed by the body.
* Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Act on the respiratory tract, digestion, skin, pain. Analgesic, diuretic, antispasmodic, Choleretic (promotes bile secretion), Eupeptic (promotes digestion)
* Bay Leaf (Laurel) Acts on Digestion, infections, ailments respiratory, flu, appetite, rheumatism hair, skin. It fights against digestive disorders.
* Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Act on digestion, blood circulation, fatigue, skin, hair, rheumatism, skin. It is eupeptic, diuretic and anti-inflammatory.
* Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Acts on the respiratory tract, the ENT area, digestive system, skin, joints. It has antiseptic, tonic, diuretic and antispasmodics
* Lime Alkaline, digestive and cleansing properties
* Turmeric (Superfood) It stimulates the gallbladder. It has anti-inflammatory properties. Antioxidant.
* Ginger (Superfood) It stimulates the stomach