ALLOW 24HRS/48 HRS FOR PREPARATION
Alkaline Water, Elderberry, Lavender, Raspberry, Lime, Ginger, Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Monk Fruit, SeaMoss, Mint
Vegan, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
* Organic Elderberry Diuretic plants, contains antioxidants and vitamins, helps with kidney
* Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Refreshing , lavender is antibacterial. Can act on sleep and restlessness, the device digestive, lungs, circulation blood, skin, parasites, help falling asleep. Antispasmodic, relieves colds and asthma. Calms migraines and headaches Relieves skin conditions.
* Raspberry() contains antioxidant and omega-3 fatty acids, it's a source of fiber and provides with potassium
* Sea Moss Algae very rich in minerals and antioxidants. It contains 92 of the 102 minerals found in the human body, which is one of its biggest benefits. Important nutrients like bromine, iodine, beta carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, vitamins B and C are present.The lesser known trace elements are also found in algae: antimony, cerium, chromium, cobalt, silicon, strontium, vanadium, etc. In addition algae provide more amino acids, the basic compounds of proteins, than legumes (peas); they contain 8 essential amino acids, including tryptophan, good for the spirit. Algae are extremely rich in micronutrients which allow us to cover our daily needs. The mineral salts they contain are very well absorbed by the body.
* Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Act on the respiratory tract, digestion, skin, pain. Analgesic, diuretic, antispasmodic, Choleretic (promotes bile secretion), Eupeptic (promotes digestion)
* Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Act on digestion, blood circulation, fatigue, skin, hair, rheumatism, skin. It is eupeptic, diuretic and anti-inflammatory. It stimulates the gallbladder.
* Lime Alkaline, digestive and cleansing properties
* Turmeric (Superfood) It stimulates the gallbladder. It has anti-inflammatory properties. Antioxidant.
* Ginger (Superfood) It stimulates the stomach.